Work package 8 looks after the three pilot sites that are assessing the successful use of the C3-Cloud solutions. It is responsible for the definition, from a user perspective, of the requirements of the pilot application to improve the care of multi-morbid patients, which will feed the C3-Cloud architecture. This WP describes the requirements of the C3-Cloud Components implementation in each site by considering the differing characteristics of each pilot. WP8 also details the design of the C3-Cloud pilot application in pilot sites, ensuring data quality and readiness of the pilot sites before deployment. Eventually it also covers the deployment and operation of the C3-Cloud pilot application to real life settings, according to the three pilot sites.
Achievements to date
- Guidance on how individual clinical guidelines can be reconciled for the automation of personalised care plan development.
- Development of new organizational models for improved delivery of integrated care.
- Guidelines for Management of Changes in the Models of Care Delivery, taking into account diversity of European national and regional systems.
Requirements and Use Cases of C3-Cloud Pilot Application
- Definition of the specifications and requirements of the pilot application and scenarios, according with the conceptual design of C3-Cloud project.
- Documentation of the current application landscape of the end-users describing the as-is situation
- Development of detailed use case scenarios for coordinated patient-centred care
Design of C3-Cloud Pilot Application
Exploration in detail on how the solutions provided by C3-Cloud components can be deployed at each pilot site and what kind of extensions are needed.
- Application Architecture
- Technology Architecture
- Deployment Architecture
- Physical and Network Architecture
- Non-functional Requirements
C3-Cloud Physical and Network Architecture
Deployment and Operation of C3-Cloud Pilot Application
- Deployment of pilot application, based on the document prepared as a result of Task 8.2.
- Description of the final delivery of C3-Cloud components
- Detailed pilot application architecture and phased deployment process
- During operation, application of the minor updates by the developer partners.
Requirements and Use Cases of the Pilot Application
Detailed design of the implementation of C3-Cloud Pilot application
Deployment and operation of the pilot application to real life settings
• D8.1 Use Cases and Requirement Specifications of the Pilot Application
• D8.2 Design of the Implementation of the Pilot Application Scenarios
• D8.3 Deployment of C3-Cloud Pilot Application
Those marked with a will be publicly available after approval.