Friday 28th August 2020
Virtual full day conference
Discover how digital health tools can enable health systems to respond to the escalating challenge of multimorbidity through providing more personalised and empowering care.
During this grand finale of the EU sponsored C3-Cloud project you will learn how the innovative C3-Cloud ICT solution assists
- well aligned multi-disease guidelines
- several clinical decision support services
- the creation of personalised care plans, linking to data of each patient’s electronic health record.
- access to their own care plan via a (mobile) patient empowerment platform
- sharing current health data with their multi-professional care team for monitoring
- joint decision making
Sustaining the C3-Cloud solution
C3-Cloud has been designed, implemented and evaluated in three healthcare environments in Spain, Sweden and the UK. It is now being sustained through a number of pathways that will be explained in the conference.
Societal challenge of multimorbidity and polypharmacy
Integrated care solutions
C3-Cloud solution demonstration
Interoperability of systems
Clinical decision support
Patient empowerment and self-management
Information sharing and change management